Skip to main content

From Gold Fever to Baroque'n'roll Bling It ON!


Yikes it's been a while hasn't it. I natter every day practically on Facebook and am uploading new items almost every day too, yet when it comes to the old blog I have been somewhat lax, oops.

Well it's feeling like Christmas at Vampalicious Towers this week, with new deliveries coming in by the day, opening up boxes of new vintage goodies to upload onto the site, and I've started to feel all gilded and sparkly, so have added a metallic category for you to search through, to achieve the Baroque and Roll trend for the festive season.

I've also taken delivery of a few more vintage evening dress and formalwear items for the chaps, along with several stunning tweed blazers, a couple of  double breasted tuxedos, a white and black one, Akco cummerbunds, an original pair of white spats and shiny patent dance shoes and to top it all off a gorgeous silk Christie's top hat




I also have the white tie, the tails and some stiff fronted shirts and stiff collars too, which are all in the 'waiting to be uploaded' pile. No wonder I haven't had time to blog lately eh.

Oh yes, and for the ladie's I have a large box of lovely vintage feather and fur hats to go through, a luscious mink stole and a lot of fur collars which have been taken off their original clothing ready for you to adapt and reuse for your favourite winter wardrobe. And a couple more vintage handbags including a patent black faux crocodile which I am tempted to keep for myself and a real hornback crocodile leather clutchbag which is über posh.

Oh blimey I almost forgot to mention the box of vintage gloves and lace crochet gloves I recently added too, these are perfect for sipping your tea whilst watching Downton Abbey to make you feel like a Laydeeey.





These are some of this week's tweeds added to the site, along with the antique leather gaiters. I've sold the waistcoat already, they always go before I've even listed them. Among the tweed blazers are; DAKs, Dunn & Co, Robert Old & Co, Hepworths, Hardy Amies & a Hodges. So whatever shape your chap should be, I probably have a tweed to fit, fingers crossed.

Pheweee, well that's the tip of the iceberg mentioned, but you really must visit the site to see all the items I've forgotten to mention - Enjoy!

Comments