Vintage Vampalicious is organising a new monthly antiques, vintage and flea market in Castle Cary at the refurbished Market House, starting from April 12th 10.30 - 3.30, and then every second Sunday of the month following.
Some of the lovely items you'll find will be; vintage and antique textiles, clothing for men and women from Victorian up to 1980s, art deco lighting, collectibles, mid-century, shabby chic, vintage print and literature..... and much more.
We are keen to source new traders - so if you sell vintage or antiques and collectibles get in touch. Link to the trader information and stall application click here. Pdf form and terms click here.
Castle Cary is a lovely small country town which still maintains it's historic charm as a South Somerset medieval market town. So far we've managed to escape the influx of high street shops and the town is filled with independant boutiques, gallery's, gift shops, antiques and vintage tea rooms and pubs. It's so charming and loved by tourist who stumble upon it and we have also been voted at the 11th best place to live in Britain - but shhhhh keep that to yourself.
There's three areas for stall holders and shoppers to browse, inside the shambles, under cover in the undercroft and outside on the cobbles.
The shambles inside area.
Reasons to come along;
- There are lovely cafes and pubs in the town which will be open especially to supply food and refereshments, so please check them out.
- There's a Barclays cash machine just opposite
- Free parking
- Beautiful picturesque town surrounded by countryside
- Nearby is Hauser & Wirth art gallery and the increasingly popular Bruton
- Dance studio upstairs
- Museum upstairs
- Antique and vintage shops in the town along with lovely gift shops, and boutiques.