Skip to main content

Eek I'm going for it full time

Eeeeek, nervous as a wibbly thing. I have thrown all caution to the wind and have decided to go full time self-employed selling vintage gear as Vampalicious, so please be kind and buy lots from me.  I've booked myself into my first proper vibtage fair at Sherborne, Digby Hall this Saturday, so come & have a browse & say hello.

I've also been making progress in finding a shop unit and have narrowed my hunt down to a little spot in either Castle Scary or Langport, both are quite tempting at the moment, so I'm not sure which I'll opt for just yet.

When I have decided I'll be offering dress agency services for good quality vintage glamourous clothes as well as selling my own hand picked items, so if you are local and have something gorgous you'd like to sell via my shop then please get in touch.

I've bagged up my vintage patterns, bought  some lovely purple mail bags and bright pink tissue paper for postage packaging, been designing a new logo to get cards printed, hunting down shop display stuff and generally been a busy bee,

Here's a few recent items I will be taking to the fair with me .







Comments

  1. Beautiful things! The dress is awesome and i love the hat and the fur coat! WOW WOW WOW!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yes please do comment.