Skip to main content

A few new additions & setting up a vintage cooperative

Just in the process of adding a few new additions to the vintage shop. I have been busy trying to tweek the design of the front page and interior pages but came to a crashing halt when my modem went kaput, so while I was offline I used the current sunshine we have here and photographed a few more items to upload.

I love this purple hat, I would have snatched it for myself but it doesn't fit me as I have a teeny head with a bird brain, as with the chinese coat too, which is also too large a size for me personally darn it!

I've also been out and about scouting for a shop premises and have potentially found a couple of options in a beautiful quintessential Somerset village. I am now on the lookout for other vintage traders to come on board with me as a vintage cooperative, so if you live in Somerset & sell vintage related items or crafts and are looking for a showroom space, then get in touch. I'll hopefully have a variety of flexible spaces to offer.











Wonderful 60s purple hat that really captures the era, would look fab with a maxi dress

Gorgeous mint chinese evening dress coat, black satin with gold embroidered crysanthemums

Black boucle 1960s coat with satin lining & a fur collar

Gents vintage white dress waistcoat with sweet oearlised buttons

Purple taffeta party dress

Comments